8. august 2013

Wedding

 Hi everybody.
 It's time for a new challenge over at
Marvelous Magnolia,  and the topic this week is:

 Wedding, engagement and anniversary

Here is my DT-card this week. Pop over to check it out!

I have used the Forget me not Tilda from the Special Moments Collection.
Papers from Maya
 
 

Lots of pearls...



 
Metal frame painted with gesso
- it turned out baby blue- not my intention, but why not...

 Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all the kind comments you leave on my blog- You really make my day.)
 

 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastisk flott kort :) Nydelig det motivet :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så flott kort! Nydelige farger og herlig oppsett!
    Klem, Bente

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar hos meg. Det setter jeg stor pris på!